- Valuations remain elevated for US equities and future returns look set to be below average.
- Economic growth continues to slow globally and domestically.
- The 4 week average of the Weekly Leading Index (WLI) is down -2.54% year over year.
- Stocks had a great quarter with the S&P 500 up 13% in Q1. It was the best quarter for equities since 1998.
- The FTSE Total World Stock Market Index remains in a negative trend relative to Treasury notes across intermediate and long-term time frames. It is positive in the short term.
- Over the last quarter, high beta dominated the factor landscape. Low Volatility is the top performing factor over the last six months.
- Technology was the top performing sector for the quarter. Real estate is the top sector over the last six months.
Click Here to Listen to the Full Webinar